Pet and Service Animal Policy
Welcome to Hotel CaZa! We are excited to welcome you and your furry, four-legged family member to our property. We thank you for choosing to stay with us. For everybody’s enjoyment of the property, we would like advise you of the following policies:
- Hotel CaZa is a pet-friendly hotel. We accept all pets and service animals. However, we do impose a maximum weight limit of 50 pounds for each pet. Pets exceeding the weight limit may be admitted with a manager’s approval.
- All of our pet-friendly rooms are located on the ground floor
- A mandatory, one-time, non-refundable fee of $100 will be charged upon departure. The fee includes: a room deep-cleaning, in-room pet amenities, and takehome doggie bag. This fee will be waived for certified service animals.
- When in public areas, all pets and service animals must be on a leash or in a carrier. Special attention is requested in locations with food and beverages.
- Please keep your pet or service animal with you at all times. This is for the safety and security of all guests and hotel employees. The pet or service animal should never be left alone, in your guest room, unattended.
- Please schedule all housekeeping or engineering requests when the pet or service animal is not in the room.
- Any additional cleaning, repairs, or room recovery fees will be charged to your room and the credit/debit card on file will be charged; even if they are discovered after the departure from the hotel.
- Any disturbances or noise complaints will follow standard hotel procedures. At the request of the hotel manager, it may be necessary to house your pet or service animal elsewhere.
- A waiver will need to be completed and signed at check-in.