Your Wellbeing is Our Top Priority
Updated September 27, 2021
San Francisco is requiring guests wear masks in all indoor public spaces which includes but is not limited to the hotel lobby, elevators, corridors, gym, etc. Masks will be available upon request if needed.
Travelers should review their travel plans and plan accordingly for any travel based on the requirements of your destination. Your travel destination may be subject to state or local laws that require isolation or quarantine upon entry, or other mandates such as vaccination proof for certain venues or wearing a face covering while in public spaces. Ensure that you review any requirements prior to travel.
For more information regarding San Francisco’s vaccination requirements, please click here.
Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality.
In response to COVID-19, we have initiated and are maintaining industry-leading and scientifically driven cleanliness standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and apply to all guest rooms, public and back-of-house areas.
The comprehensive strategies we are employing are rooted in industry experience, based on the latest scientific guidance, and utilize hospital-grade cleaners and best practices designed to prevent the spread of viruses. These strategies will be updated regularly to reflect the most current science and technology available.
Here is what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Sanitizer Stations. Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public, event and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Personal Protection Equipment Required. All unvaccinated hotel associates are required to wear face masks. Unvaccinated guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission.
- Training and Education. We provide regular training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness strategies.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you for your continued trust.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Keeping you safe begins with keeping our valued hotel associates safe. Our dedicated COVID-19 task force has developed a multi-pronged approach to health and wellbeing, which stresses cleanliness and hygiene standards and regular education and training.
Our associates are equipped to handle confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases among guests and colleagues. They also understand how to identify potential health risks and are committed to working together to strictly follow all safety and cleaning protocols, which are detailed below.
- Proper hand washing and other safety protocol trainings will be conducted and maintained. Guests are also encouraged to adhere to regular 30-second handwashing/sanitizing guidelines.
- COVID-19 policies and protocols will be available for all guests to review.
- Should a guest or staff member be diagnosed with COVID-19 after leaving the hotel, all guests and staff that were present at the same time will be notified. If a guest or staff member is diagnosed while staying with us, proper isolation protocols will be followed pursuant to CDC and WHO guidelines, and guests and staff will be notified.
- Guest Rooms
- EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be used to clean each guest room, with special attention paid to all high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles, light switches, etc.).
- Your Room is Your Room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission. We will provide replenished amenities – including towels and linens– for those that do not wish staff to enter their rooms.
- Guests are encouraged to use mobile keys where available. In the event of key card usage, all guest keys will be disinfected via UVC light treatment.
- Public Areas
- We will utilize EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants throughout all public areas, including:
- Elevator cabs
- Public restrooms
- Pool areas
- Fitness center
- All high-touch public area surfaces such as handrails and door handles will be wiped down with EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed in key areas throughout the hotel including hotel entrance, front desk, meeting room landings and elevator landings.
- Pool furniture will be cleaned using EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants and covered with chaise lounge covers or other clear indication that cleaning has been completed.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Prior to opening each day, we employ EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants on all areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be placed at entry points.
- We will provide no-touch table service adhering to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Digital menus will be provided via QR code. Single use, disposable menus will also be made available.
- All shared items and food and beverage areas will be sanitized after each use.
- No-touch in-room dining will be served with sustainable disposable wares.
- Meetings & Events
- Prior to commencement of any meeting or event, EPA-rated hospital-grade disinfectants will be utilized on all areas.
- No-touch table service will be implemented to adhere to safe social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at all entry points in meeting spaces.
- Breaks will be staggered to minimize group sizes.
- Safety protocol reviews with meeting and event planners will be conducted prior to any event to ensure adherence to our rigorous policies.